Laravel Developer Job Responsibilities
- Liaise with fellow backend and front end developers.
- Design and implement web applications that use the Laravel framework.
- Implement server side logic to process front inputs.
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within code.
- Interact with SQL databases.
- Ensure all inputs going to a database have been parameterized.
- Ensure the appropriate security standards have been implemented.
- Ensure you've written unit test cases to verify code is performing as expected and to prevent possibly security breaches.
- Create written documentation for the different components.
Laravel Developer Job Requirements
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- High level of knowledge of PHP and the Laravel framework.
- Understanding of the MVC pattern.
- Understanding of SQL databases.
- Good interpersonal skills.